My Slightly Sideways Look At Life And Trucking In Canada/US

The spelling mistakes add to the charm of this Blog..!! A Blog is like a woman..???? you start at the bottom and work your way up,,,!!!!!

Für min chumpels üs di schwiitz, nim da google übersetze

Just go to Google Translatehttp://translate.google.com/translate_t



Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Cross Country Ramblings

Partof myload,,a tridem trailer bound for a marina in Clinton CN





Took my first load cross country,heading east,not going via the US but taking the shorter route through Ontario...Ive been to Toronto before and was not to impressed,so expected no great things of the rest of Ontario,,,,,Ooops

How wrong could i have been..??? its just sooooooo pretty..


There is just one pretty lake after another intersperrsed with pine forests,,long empty highways with bouncing Bambis and bears,,yes a real life Yogi galloped in front of me,all big brown and fluffy,,so cute !!!!!



Stopped ot a local hostelry,that was most friendly and very accomodating,so much so i was allowed to lick a one of the chicks there ????????


See,,me licking a chick on a stick
Its a long drive going this way using the trans canada,speed limits are strictly enforced,and its all only 2 lane,but i still made good time and crossed into the states at the cornwall border,,,


Once into the US i went to bed,,up early tho 3am to run down thru New York state then New Hampshire,into a load of false teeth ???? Mass o chew sets ??? made a quick delivery just south of Boston,,then stopped for tea. We are so civilized here .. Called my customer in Clinton CN,who gave a few tips on how best to drive to his marina,and arrived there safe and dry to unload straight off,,




It was so nice to deliver to a customer that was not only friendly but allso had respect for a driver,i was offerd pizza and use of the showers and phone without even asking,,,10 points for those guys...
Empty,i called in for my reload,which was in Willmington in Delaware,that happens to be south of New York City,,,oh bugger.
There is no good way to navigate through NYC,only less yucky ways..so i implemented plan B, which was to go to bed....then leave at 3am and blast through the middle when there would be slightly less traffic..
My master plan paid of well and arrived at my pick up point in good time,,,10 points for me!!
Once loaded,my brain when into happy mode,after having been out for 3 weeks i was going home,,and 4 days off to ,1 cut my lawn ,which was now 16inches tall...2 pay my bills..3 do my washing 4 do some shopping,,5 do some women ???? 6 have a bloody well erned rest 7 write up my blog,,,
Well ive done most of the above,,not telling which are still pending..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me guess, "doing women" is tha one left out. LOL

I do hope you know how to lick a chick that is not on a stick.

You are cute though.

Graham Parks said...

Dont be so rude...LOL
Ok you can be,,but only in private..just wish i knew who you were tho..xx

Anonymous said...

well, I can verify the "doing women", but that was the weekend before. Not sure about after the Ontario trip.

And I can verify that you know how to lick a chick that is not on a stick.

And you are cute.

From the friend who you were texting on the road while filming etc and who made your cell phone ring.

hope you're enjoying your summer.