My Slightly Sideways Look At Life And Trucking In Canada/US

The spelling mistakes add to the charm of this Blog..!! A Blog is like a woman..???? you start at the bottom and work your way up,,,!!!!!

Für min chumpels üs di schwiitz, nim da google übersetze

Just go to Google Translatehttp://translate.google.com/translate_t



Thursday, June 12, 2008

Is A Truck A Living Thing ???

Why should i pose such a deep and meeningful qustion,when most of what i write is utter drivel???
Well i think my truck has its own Spirit,,,off course it does you bimbo,you drive for Spirit..!!!
Thats not what i ment,i think my truck has its own Spirit and a will of its own......
Why ????
Last sunday whilst emptying my pretty beast i lost my cell phone,,no ,i should rephrase that, my truck ate my cell phone ????
She gobbled it up and did her darndest not to let me have it back...
After 20mins of searching my cell was located in the front heater vent,tucked deep in the bowels of dash board,,???
So with lots of cursing and cussing,the only way to retrieve my phone was to dismantle just about everything,to drill holes in the heating ducts,pass bent wire coat hangers through and hope and pray that my cell would pop out at some time...
5 hours latter,it popped out,,my trucks now resembled a sieve,, with bits missing..
Why would my truck be so nasty to me,,??? maybe coz i call her names,and dont get on to well with her,, hell knows no fury like a woman scorned,, so i'll try and be really nice to her,and maybe she wont eat my things....

No comments: