My Slightly Sideways Look At Life And Trucking In Canada/US

The spelling mistakes add to the charm of this Blog..!! A Blog is like a woman..???? you start at the bottom and work your way up,,,!!!!!

Für min chumpels üs di schwiitz, nim da google übersetze

Just go to Google Translatehttp://translate.google.com/translate_t



Thursday, October 23, 2008

Up Date,,,

Ok time for an up date on my physical condition...we shant even touch my mental sittuation, daft as a bog brush is the medical term... Therapy is going well, i managed today to lift a 1kg. 2lb weight in my right hand,and believe me im not joking here..
I will also need 2 small operations,to free up my tendons that are stuck in scar tissue,they make a quick cut,clean out the gunge,a few stitches then bobs ya uncle...

5 comments:

Gaffer40 said...

Hi gremmie.Hope your feeling a wee bit better and glad your still adding to your blog. How long will you be off for. Are you covered for medical bills etc. What about sick pay. Sorry if i'm being too nosey, just curious how it works in your neck of the woods.Keep your chin up mate, all the best. Gaffer

Graham Parks said...

Hi gaffer,,no problem m8.. all bills wages etc are coverd by Workers Comp

Tony T said...

oooooooo
that looks bad man.
Get better soon.
Tony T

Anonymous said...

Ey up Graham!

Good to hear you're still on the mend!

I know (sort of) what you're going through ref the recovery phase. I had my shoulder rebuilt & screwed together in 2001 {more titanium screws that Steve Austin ;-)}.

During physio & rehab, it took some getting used to that, with my right arm I was curling 15kgs+, with my left side I couldn't lift my toothbrush!! It took about 12 weeks of physio etc to be able to curl 1.5kgs although from there on progression got easier and faster.

Good luck with it all and work hard during physio - stop sciving and letching at nurses, you old dog!! LOL

M.

Dave Caldwell said...

Hi Graham, any update on your recovery. Keep yor chin up mate.
Dave