My Slightly Sideways Look At Life And Trucking In Canada/US

The spelling mistakes add to the charm of this Blog..!! A Blog is like a woman..???? you start at the bottom and work your way up,,,!!!!!

Für min chumpels üs di schwiitz, nim da google übersetze

Just go to Google Translatehttp://translate.google.com/translate_t



Sunday, March 23, 2008

How it all Began ????? the blog i mean


The pretty white Kenworth, is mine,the green Focus (his wife chose the colour) is Lyndons.

To recap Lyndon and i met on an Expats Forum last year,both of us had dreams,dreams of comming to live and work in Canada as "Truckers" and since then we've become good pals.

He and a few other "forum" friends have badgered me into doing this,so if its crap,blame them....

So my arse is covered

2 comments:

barb said...

Hello Graham
I am a friend of your Mum and she has just been here and I have shown her your 'blog', this was a first for both of us. Barb did type you a message but I don't think it has gone through so hence this message, she enjoyed reading your ditties but would have liked to see a picture of you, can you do that is it allowed? I hope you don't mind me sending this I think your mum is great. We do watercolour painting together there are four of us in all and we take it in turns to be the host. Drive safely best wishes Marion

Graham Parks said...

Hallo Marion,friend of mum... As to photos of me,i'll see what can be done,or i could come and sit for you all, then you can paint me in water colours,,,got to keep all you "old girls " happy...
Hope the 4 of you continue to read this twaddle i write.. Love Graham xxxx