My Slightly Sideways Look At Life And Trucking In Canada/US

The spelling mistakes add to the charm of this Blog..!! A Blog is like a woman..???? you start at the bottom and work your way up,,,!!!!!

Für min chumpels üs di schwiitz, nim da google übersetze

Just go to Google Translatehttp://translate.google.com/translate_t



Sunday, May 11, 2008

10/4 Good Buddy We Gotta Convoy.

Mean while back at the Spirit ranch,after i had unloaded my potted trees and what not Scott the boss explained the new game plan....you have to be on the ball 24/7 at Spirit,,not a job for lilly liverd whimps..!!!

I'm to load my flat deck (skateboard in CB talk)....whats with all this cb talk suddenly ??

And Michelle ( Spirit Chick) is taking the Georgia Florida load,,,could this be the start of some thing big ??? A CONVOY...Sure is good buddy,,
Scott agreed to buy me a CB..Woo Hoo...Kim said no..Boo Hoo

So i called Michelle at home to set up a departure time for Saturday,,,We got a Convoy..

It was the 5th of May on a saturday,
two red hot truckers fired and ready to roll
The blonde haired Spirit Chick and The Gremmie were about take a stroll, 10/4

The 75 came and went,the border was a breeze
Parked that nite inRothsay,just for a sexual tease,???
Sunday morn,the kenworths sped across the open plains
I put on my shorty shorts to hide the embarressing stains.10/4

The CB,s crackeld and hissed,
the Chick wanted to call
The Boss and Kim were buying dinner
theyr'e gonna have to pay for it all, 10/4

We stopped many times,that first day
the chicks bladder wouldnt hold !!!!
Said you need a dipper,gal
By Iowa city it was 29 times all told..10/4



Yes so we ran together down to Georgia,as KIM woulden't let me bye a CB Michelle lent me one,,which was a bit of a hoot,coz i understood next to nothing she said,and phoned her to get clarification every 10 mins..



Michelle loves country music,so in Nashville i took her past the Old Oprey,which she enjoyed





We stopped just south of Chattanooga,and slept the nite,,,in sepparate beds



Michelle left early to make her Atlanta drop,,i slept till late,had a hearty breakfast,and very slowly ran farther south to pick her up again at a truck wash...Awww how romantic,,a date at a truck wash..
Hey sexy legs


Spirit Chick had a 2nd drop in Tampa area and i Orlando,so with a quick kiss and hug we parted company....

The guys at my drop did their usual good work,,ie, let me sleep whilst they unloaded,then woke me in time for hot coffee and a chat and a giggle,as the girls from the office came out too.

At 8am it was allready 28c warm,as i headed for my first pick up in Miami,250miles farther south of Orlando. A 1953 Willys Jeep,rescued from the korean war.






My route took me through this town.....




This is orange growing country ...

















My next port of call was 460 miles north up the Atlantic coast to Savana Georgia,to pick up a road roller,then head south east to Tifton for a large refridgeration unit. My forth and final port of call was Quincy Il




Michelle who had a full load of tomatoes and i met up at Iowa City and ran back home together,both really pee'd of with the northern weather,rain and sleet as against the humid heat down south...

Oh well we cant change the weather,but i think Michelle should stop flooding the US...????





No comments: