My Slightly Sideways Look At Life And Trucking In Canada/US

The spelling mistakes add to the charm of this Blog..!! A Blog is like a woman..???? you start at the bottom and work your way up,,,!!!!!

Für min chumpels üs di schwiitz, nim da google übersetze

Just go to Google Translatehttp://translate.google.com/translate_t



Thursday, May 22, 2008

The CB Saga Continues

If any one bothers to read and follow my Blog,,,,,my god you must be bored,,,,then you will know that i,m not much on CB,s.
To recap, Michelle (Spirit Chick ) our resident blonde bombshell lent me one of hers on a resent trip together,,she would drone on for hours on the CB and i would telephone her to ask what she had said,,,,
Well as luck would have it, on this trip i ran with another Spirirt driver, Ken,,,nice chap him..
We met at Billings FJ,then ran down through the Yellowstone Park,then Down to just short of Salt lake City where we parted company,, Ken had heard that i have a CB,,so he called and called me till he was blue in the face.
My phone rang... a very irate Ken.."turn ya CB on" he said politely ????
" hallo Ken, i dont have a CB " i replied politly
" yes you do, Michelle gave you one,"
"Ah ha,"says i "that was in my nice new truck, i drive now the old donkey"
5 minutes latter Michelle rings,, " Ken tells me you dont have my CB,,why ??"

We interupt this enthrawling Blog for a news update.........
Gremmie the star driver of Spirit Road Xpress,is sinking...!!!!!!!
torrentual rain in Casa Grande Arrizona has made its way into the sleeper birth of his immaculate Kenworth..????? Soaking his bedding and leaving the happy go lucky driver no other choice than to speak directly to Spirits CEO,,,


Graham says:
All my beding is wet,,,the f*****g truck leaks on the right hand side of the sleeper birth
Kim says:
Is that top vent closed properly
Graham says:
comes from above the escape hatch thingy
Kim says:
Sound like 30 will be the death of you, well lets get that fixed also the curtain zipper is broken
Graham says:
tell me what works on this thing,,,the list will be shorter
Graham says:
im the only driver in north america with a water bed
Kim says:
is it the driver
Graham says:
think b4 u write dear
Kim says:
u know the only thing that works...the driver
Kim says:
Well if Kenworth will take this truck back go ahead and give it to them
Graham says:
Ill go to volvo and trade it in
Kim says:
then we will defineatly buy u the perfect truck that u pick out
Kim says:
I don;t think there is a volvo dealership in WInnipeg
Graham says:
Yes there is,,,500 meters from Kworth
Kim says:
I heard that KW bought them out
Graham says:
HA HA HA
Graham says:
go away im writing my Blog
Kim says:
Great, and I've pissed you off so now more Kim bashing...lovely
Graham says:
lol can i copy all of this and put it in my Blog
Graham says:
Thanks
Kim says:
You can even decal it up and slap this convo on the side of your new volvo
Graham says:
convo
Kim says:
Sorry my bad...unfinished english....conversation
Graham says:
Ok,,,,ill use my discretion on whether to use this on my blog
Kim says:
G2G, PS don't pee the bed...cheerioooooo
Graham says:
bye bye
Kim says:
I still like you, even tho you don;t like my truck...happy blogging.

Dear Kim,
You are the best Boss ive ever worked for,
Thanks,,,,,,
This ends the news flash.....Back to the plot ?????

What was i talking about..???? CB,s
Michelle was asking why i dont have her CB in the truck
"coz i dont understand what any one says on it dear, so i put your one in ya car"
And so continued the conversation of Ken and Michelle trying to convince me to get a CB,,which i shant..even tho Andy in Nova Scotia has taken pity on me and offerd a freebie...all i have to do is go to NS and pick it up ??????

2 comments:

C1 Andy said...

I'll post it you cheap git...... your'e getting a volvo???? you'll love it, so smooth and quiet after driving these na bone shakers.
stay safe mate

Graham Parks said...

I think i can only dream of a Volvo..keep the CB i dont use them,but thanks for the thought..
love to you and yours